Saturday 30 October 2010

New Camera

So this morning I walked into my kitchen, I was opening the muesli &c when my phone rang. It was a deliverer chap, his SATNAV couldn't find this place. I told him as best I could. In 10 mins he phoned me back while I had an assistant, so I gave my phone to the worker and said "Tell him"

In the end the deliverer found here and delivered my new camera.

So phew I can work it pretty much already although I will have to read about video &c tonight

HAPPY CHAPPY
But when I had plugged it into my PC I couldn't find the power lead. I panicked for a minute then called a MOS. He looked in the boxes &c, couldn't find it. I said this was a new lead but it plugged my cam into my PC, he looked at it and said "This is your power lead too, and unplugged it from there, plugged it into the plug and it is now charging my battery
And I haven't paid for it yet!!!
And how powerful is it?