Sunday 2 January 2011

Walkies

So for some months (or years) when I have been walking my right foot moves forward properly but my left foot stops on a level with my other foot, because there is an issue with my right foot bending to allow it forward. But today if I can put up with feeling scared etc both my feet move forward properly. If I am walking on a level surface. If it is uphill I can do it sometimes but it is much harder, if it is downhill it won't go at all. But still progress, better walking than a few days ago
AND a (beautiful) MOS said "Try it with your 'stick", which I objected to as I am trying to learn to walk without my 'stick but it made such a difference. So I was able to walk up and downhill with both my legs moving forward etc
But as I did it I realised that when my right leg moves forward my left foot is flat on the ground but when my left leg moves forward my right heel leaves the ground slightly