Monday 21 March 2011

Oh G*d....

Well today is gonna be the first day when Ed takes me shopping etc. For a start I haven't had to order a taxi but I am just curious about how he is gonna react to shopping with me, and as I can't see both sides of the aisle so I need to go dead slowly and turn back and forth etc
And Good Lord but it went reasonably well, Ed let me shop, went after me, carried the bags out to his car etc. I had a shopping list which I thought had 2 items on which we wouldn't get from the supermarket but Ed seems to have better "Looking for obscure stuff" skills than me, we didn't need to look anywhere else afterwards. We came back, had lunch then went into Carmarthen for a drive round which still felt good for me, reminding me
And it felt reasonably good not needing a pee when we were out, but on Thursday I must remember to take my "I'm a cripple" parking badge with me