Monday 16 May 2011

What a day

Wow.

Well firstly this morning I helped Ed change my bed, then we went shopping in Morrison's(1) where I noticed that the "Vegetarian ready meals" section in the freezer was much bigger than before, so polite applause for that. Then we came back here with the shopping and I had lunch and a coffee without sharing. Then we went out for a drive, "Where shall we go Neil". First of all we went to Dryslwyn Castle, near where we lived many moons ago, which made me heart beat faster even tho I couldn't walk up to it, but it felt special anyway.

Then we went onwards with Ed following my directions into Gelli Aur Country Park. He sounded surprised and pleased as he had never heard of it. Good lord, the visitors centre was even nicer than when I worked there but the college in there, where I did an HND many moons ago has got wrecked. The college is now apparently somewhere else but the old building is still there, with no roof now

(1) Where we had to wait for ages and listen to some bumf to get given, in the end, a free veggie cutting tool