Wednesday 25 May 2011

Wow

So Paul came here s'morning, we talked and he did some chores for a bit, then we went out and bought some more sweets, as on Friday I start at the gym and I shouldn't eat as many then. Then we went to a different shop and bought another bottle of sloe gin to replace the one that I broke last night. I went into the shop in my 'chair, went to the end of the aisle, stood up and walked behind my 'chair with the basket on the seat. I walked up the aisle, got gin and a bottle of water to take to the gym on Friday, turned and walked to the til. I stood there and paid, walked towards the door. By now Paul was saying "Don't overdo it", I walked to the doors, walked out of the doors and walked across the car park where I finally sat down again in the car
The furthest I have walked in over eight years!!!