Friday 27 May 2011

Wow (Redone now)

So Paul came round today and caught up with the paperwork that it was too late to do last night, then Sara the Physio came round so we all set off for the gym. Just double good lord, I did it well, managed to walk on the treadmill, grimaced on the pedalling machine, was astonished at how straight up my right arm could be on the lifting weights machine etc. So we made another date in a fortnight to go back and sign up etc. My new hobby.....
Then we ventured in and had a look at the swimming pool, we have agreed that I am allowed to wear t-shirt to hide my flab and just walk in the pool, none of this swimming stuff which is nearly impossible but they say that just walking about in the water for half an hour will do me good
So one of next weeks agenda is to go buy some trunks