Thursday 30 June 2011

Today

Well first thing s'morning the chap came to fix my 'chair but as he wasn't able to change the front ones to a bigger size and I decided not to change the back as punctures are inevitable he did nowt. Later today they phoned Ed and told him that they couldn't change the front ones as my 'chair is on a prescription so I am waiting for another appointment with the doctor to change that.

Then we went out for a drive, in the end we arrived in Tenby, which was as busy as a beaver as loadsa schools are closed today, so we couldn't even find a space to park.

Once we came back Ed thought he'd better phone the climbing place we were booked into at 1pm and say we would be 10 mins late, their answer phone said shut 'til 2. Eventually they got back on and we made another appointment for next Thursday

BTW at one point today I met a really groovy visitor