Friday 24 February 2012

What a Flippin Day

So Paul (the stranger) came round today. Firstly I had a visit from Sara the physio and she got stuck into my arm, hurting it but making it feel better too. She gave me a list of instructions verbally but I a have had such a shit afternoon since that I can't remember. Hopefully she will email me the instructions anyway over the next few days.
Then someone looked at my leg and said "It is too swollen, off to Drs". The Doctor said "No, looks ok but you need to have that checked in hospital"
So then I had to go to hospital, wait for ages to be seen, put up with him not being able to find a vein to take blood, then waiting even longer to see a Dr type. He said "Seems all OK, take these as a precaution, we will contact u and ask you for a scan to be really safe, so waiting
Then I was at last able to go with my folks and let them buy my dinner. They had to look after Freya earlier when I was stuck in the Drs......