Sunday 18 March 2012

More Timmying

So with Tim s'morning we are going off to have a look at Bowling in Carmarthen, if I like it and can use the aid then we will have a day for me, Toby and Freya on my birthday. Bowling then buy 'em dinner.
It turns out it was in Pembrokeshire so we drove miles west, got there and it seems closed down for good. So it looks like on my birthday we will go bowling in Swansea instead, we will have to go visit there at some point
(Sigh) So s'afternoon we went eastwards to Swansea and found the bowling place there, it was noisy but looked OK, most places have a step up to the balls but there was a temporary ramp that I could see. I might be able to walk the short distance to there but I couldn't pick up an enormous heavy ball with my only good hand so I need to be sitting down