Saturday 21 July 2012

ANOTHER "What A Day!"

So first of all s'morning we went into M&S and bought some "non-elastic" easy grip socks and just WOW for how it feels on my leg, much better, no rashy squeezed bit.
THEN we nipped over to the furniture shops at Cross Hands. In one shop they told me that the chair we ordered 3 weeks ago should actually be delivered on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. In another furniture shop nearby my parents bought me some furniture for the spare room, next to the bed. My mother is already referring to it as "her room".
Then we went off and bought a stir fry and different pasta which I actually prefered this time. Luckily Freya got better enuf to get a lift over hear today, so she cooked the stir fry and there would have been much too much it we didn't have an extra mouth to feed.