Friday 21 December 2012

Physioing

So I am sitting on the front of my seat waiting excitedly for the Physio lady to come here. I want to ask her if I should try walking without my splint in these big boots and practice walking with a bent knee that doesn't hurt
Well we talked about it and decided that splinting=the future, for now
And she suggested I take my walky stick with me when I go outside so with stick I walked slightly more than half way up the street and back. (5)
I could have gone further but I was most anxious about my knee hurting on the way back down the hill, but as I remembered to bend it slightly it didn't hurt at all.
So she has suggested that every nice day I repeat the walk
(5) I could have walked further today but I was nervous about coming back downhill hurting me but as I have learned to walk without my knee hurting I could have gone further