Wednesday 2 January 2013

What a night

So first of all I thought we would have a late dinner, first we would take that Toby to Kidwelly.
After we were there I said "Can we check out the new cinema in Llanelli?"
Which we did, it looks good, well accessible etc, so we bought 3 tickets for tomorrow to see The Hobbit 2d, for me, Ed and Freya.
Then we nipped to the eating in place at McDonald's and ate, I was too far away etc, actually it was OK
Then we went to Tesco's and bought a new diary for the office, on petty cash
Then we nipped into The Drovers Arms and had a pint and short, purely because I didn't wanna go home yet, we had done so much being out, and I wanted to accept it first.
Then we came back and first things first Timmy was able to add 3 items to the "What Neil spent on petty cash" book