Wednesday 20 November 2013

Off In A Bit

We are off in a bit to buy a camera
What a performance. So on the way first we stopped at the docs and picked up another inhaler for me. Then we nipped to Morrison's to buy some small cheese rolls but they didn't have any. Then we drove to Swansea to Morfa Retail Park to find Currys. First of all we went into the Massive Morrisons shop to get some cheese rolls, then we went into Currys. Hayley wasn't working there today so we had to make do with a chap, but he heard what we were asking for no prob.
So we came away with a new digicam, a new USB lead, some new cards, a new case etc etc.
So when we got home I swapped USB leads and plugged it in to charge. The manual is on my PC now, just don't know what to do next. Waiting.....
What a performance. So I took a pic that was fine but I couldn't upload it. So I tried 3 times to download it, and failed every time, then SmallPaul actually read the instructions and gave me the CD with it on
Then I got the pics onto my PC but I want then going straight to the file of Pics which I think I found out how to eventually
I think I am pleased with it, when somebody is in to read the manual and instruct me further....