Wednesday 20 August 2014

Chairless Day

So first of all Gareth phoned the chemist, they said "Yes, it's in" so we went there to pick it up, with no wheelchair.
Then on the way back we went to have another look at the house that's on the list, today we saw that it was big enuf so asked Timmy to make an appointment with the estate agents. "Spoken to the agents, its got tenants ‎atm. They getting back to me"
Then we came back here and had some lunch and updated the photo's on my 'puter, then went to gym (where I was only on the bike for 12 minutes but did 3 km in that time), again with no chair.
So I haven't seen my chair since last night, I have walked everywhere today. Which feels nice but possible
And more to the point I had no FES on today but I can feel if my ankle is behaving and it was