Friday 24 April 2015

Second Busy

So we have a second busy day today. First of all I go to Aardvark and do most of my weeks (according to Timmy too dear) shopping. Then I come back here and make a lunch to eat in the car on the way to my next appointment. Then we head to the major hospital in Swansea where they have my new wheelchair waiting for me, months after I ordered it
So we did my Aardvark* shopping, came back, put it away, made sum lunch to take to Swansea in half an hour and now I'm having a coffee instead of after lunch
And that was quick and easy. We arrived 15 minutes early, waited for 10 then were called in and in it seemed like no time I was given my new chair. It has some subtle differences, the velcro strap that I had to buy to fit my 'stick to the old chair is bolted on to this chair. The biggest difference is the tyres, they are now pump up air tyres like bicycle tyres
 * I bought some blueberries in Aardvark too, they have obviously come back into season