Friday 11 September 2015

Busy Day

So as well as my usual Friday busyness, Aardvark, gym class etc, today we have to nip down to the Dr's for a testosterone jab about nap time s'afternoon
Well we have done the Aardvarking, no problem. We were able to leave the wheelchair in the boot and walk in, it is still in't boot after we came home to put shopping away. In a bit it is off to gym, then lunch, nap, and testosterone jab in quick succession 
So we nipped to gym and again I am astonished at how much progress I am making. I am in bed for a nap but I didn't have time for a bath. Dr's. in an hour
And that was actually more scary than painful. She got me to stand up, took ages and ages to fill the syringe as the gloop is thick so I was becoming more unable to run away which I wanted to. She eventually stuck it in me and it hardly hurt at all. So PHEW