Sunday 24 January 2016

More Feet

So we went out and first of all we walked into to Morrisons. and did the rest of my weeks shopping. But we couldn't find any frozen chopped onion or picture frames for my won on EBay pic so we went to Farmfoods and again walked in and had a look around. We just found some onion bits there so we headed down to The Range where I was still walking (up and down the escalator too, which was a bit of an event) and right at the back of the fscking shop, the longest walk away, we found some picture frames
All these combined with having to walk around the car to press buttons for the diesel fill up after Morrisons stop that was a bit of a long walk s'morning 
When we were heading to Farmfoods after the diesel stop I thought "Wheelchair, boot"  but then I thought "NO, you are so much better just keep it up" so I did