Tuesday 23 February 2016

At The Docs

So we headed for the Drs first thing. We parked over by the chemist and I walked from there to the Drs. I waited there for 5 mins, on my feet, while the queue went on, then I waited for another 5 minutes while she found my 'script, then another 5 minutes while she looked for another 'script for me. Despite having 3 items, ordered at the same time they were written two on one 'script and one on the second. Then I walked back out of the Drs and across and down to the chemist. I sat and waited for more 5 minutes then I walked back out to the car.
From there we drove to gym, again I walked in and this time up the stairs to the exercise room. I did 3 or 4 exercises, I suspect that it was the first time I have managed to do my full time on the hand bike, then walked back down the stairs and out