Friday 18 March 2016

What A Morning

Well s'morning me and Alex kind of looked at each other and said "Lets go". Before gym we first of all popped to Wilko's, walked in and bought a greenhouse (which looks tiny packeted up but apparently it is big), then we popped to B&Q, walked in again, and had to go the full length of the shop, out the back doors, another couple of hundred yards where we found some paving slabs, which weren't too dear (just dear, not too dear). Then I had to walk back into, through and out of the shop, almost perfectly timed. 3 minutes early for my gym class after which we stuck the greenhouse (and....) in the garage, 'til Alex is back on Sunday
But Sam was praising me in gym saying how much better I am, I am unable to think like that, I have to concentrate on how much further I still need to travel but she was commenting about how I used to come to a different class in a wheelchair etc etc