Saturday 9 April 2016

Walking

And now I can walk a short distance without my stick. It is slower and I have got to concentrate harder but it works, I can do it
A couple of years ago that would just have been an "impossible" but progress is being made
OK, progress. A few months ago I couldn't take my right arm out of the sleeve of my jacket, I had to take out left then reach across with my left arm to do it... A few weeks ago I eventually could pake out my right arm/sleeve if I had already taken my left out, yesterday, for the first time in fscking years, I can take my right arm out first. And I could still do it s'morning, it wasn't good luck, it was a skill that I have relearned
It might seem like a small thing but a combination of all the small things that are becoming possible makes my life so much better/easier