Tuesday 28 June 2016

Parts

Part 1. So the first part of my hectic day was having an early (11.30) lunch. Then over lunchtime the physio lady came and did loads of walking back and forward with no stick, I need to practice to make it go into my memory.  I was marginally dischuffed because she was praising me big style. I suspect from part of what she was saying that most ABI sufferers don't make as much of a recovery as I am doing
Part 2. Then s'afternoon Timmy took me miles away to Llanelli to see the Dr Rice that I saw last year. He wasn't there but his (Greek accented) glamorous assistant weighed me, took my blood pressure and talked. She said that my weight was down, blood pressure was where we wanted it to be and last week when they tested my blood that was good too
And she did say that the 6 monthly jab should be accessible so she is gonna write to my GP and tell him to look for that, not the monthly one that I have had for the last 2 months