Thursday 8 September 2016

Busy In The Morning

So as usual on Thursday we will be busy first think, go to Caffi Iechyd Da to pick up my organic delivery, shopping in Morrisons, gymming until I cry then lunch then f. all for the nooneraft
Well that went OK. Shopping and putting it away was OK, some chat from RGBiv as he has never shopped with me before so he didn't know some stuff but it was all done, brought back and put away. Incidentally we lucked on having the disabled parking space closest to Iechyd Da on King St
Gym was..... at gym. So we had to go back and try to find our way in around the back but we found it. Did 1 exercise, 5km cycle then another exercise as we were doing a half and half day. The cycling I just went faster than usual as I didn't need to keep reserves for stamina, I did 5 km in 18m45s. It used to take me 45 minutes to go twice as far