Friday 4 November 2016

New Class

So today in gym instead of going to the balance class @ 1pm I have been signed up for the 2pm class instead. It is the last on their list, most difficult for the most "getting better". So as I was started in class #1, went thru that, class #2 and class #3 now it's class #4. Lets hope I am up for it
Phew, done. Yes it was much harder work than the 1 o'clock class but I could manage. And a few times I found myself doing stuff that I haven't managed for 14 or 15 years, like standing on just my right leg. AND at one point she was giving us weights to walk with, she just gave me 1 so I could hold my walking stick with the other hand, second attempt I put my walking stick down, picked up 2 weights and walked while not concentrating on walking as I had to think about the weights 10 yards there and 10 yards back!!!!!!