Thursday 8 December 2016

What A Morning

So first of all we went into the Chemist next door to the doctors to fetch my sockings (They phoned me s'morning and said they had arrived) then we popped to gym and I had to demonstrate to Timmy the walking upstairs machine, then I did the chest press machine and a rowing machine (after a rest as the stairs machine is hard work both mentally and physically) then left
From there we popped to Iechyd Da as they were closed s'morning as a MOS was poorly so we fetched my organic veg box
Then we went to More Reasons To Shop At.... and got the rest of the weeks shopping then we came home
So that's a whole days worth of diary entries done in a morning. And I didn't need to stop at the loo until after we were back. That is a piece of my metabolism which is much better these days