Thursday 9 March 2017

Oops

Then after we had brought the shopping home and put it away we headed to the gym. First of all I was walking quickly upstairs (after a long conversation with Timmy about how I walk better when going slower but it is supposed to be a cardiac machine so just go fast). I was due to do 10 minutes and I decided to pause after 7.5 mins to catch my breath but I just pressed pause and stopped walking. The machine stops more slowly so I just was thrown off down the way. No bad injuries just a small cut on my shin

But I did climb up 12 flights of stairs before falling all the way down
After sitting down to catch my breath for a couple of minutes I went on a rowing machine and did almost loads but I objected a bit because my hand is no longer working as it did before as I had a Botox injection there last week
So generally it was a bit of a disaster but I survived