Monday 24 April 2017

Monday

So Monday again...... so today first of all we need to pop to Savers on Merlin's Walk to fetch some litre sized mouthwash and loo cleaner then after an early lunch we are off to Headway in Swansea for a.... meeting
Well we did the first part fine, needed to park in a paying loads space as all the free spaces were full but we did it, in plenty of time etc. Now it's an early lunch then take ourselves off....
Then we travelled miles to the Headway Swansea meeting which actually wasn't so mind bogglingly bad. So we played a game with the japanese woman who I have played with before and she is obsessively good at it and there was a new chap who was iller than me and his carer playing
CRISIS
So when I was running my bath I opened the window, turned my back and "Splash". I turned round to see what caused it and the old loo cleaning stuff, that I had just set a new version next to, had blown off the window sill into the loo. No harm done, we needed to throw the box away but the contents are still in the container