Wednesday 26 April 2017

Right

Right. So me and GarethTheGardener looked at the seeds etc this afternoon, discussed stuff and popped to B&Q to buy MORE compost. Then we opened the cover on the Trug Type Device, watered it loads then planted lettuce, carrots and parsley, watered it again etc then got some new pots together, filled them with a mix of soil and compost and read the packets and put them away until tomorrow morning when we will plant a tub full of beetroot and another tub full of chilli peppers, their home will be in the greenhouse next to the Trug. So loads of watering chores which I can just about manage so feel obliged to do it myself.
BUT it is really strange walking round to my Trug and the greenhouse. Last autumn I was really struggling with the small stones underfoot whereas today I can just walk on them, no problem. So my balance and footwork have both improved loads and loads in the intervening months