Thursday 13 July 2017

Does It Wurk?

Well, my "new" bedroom PC. So t'other day I emailed the seller, he said "Do this......", still didn't work. I emailed him again and he said "OK, download this and start it in a complex way". I tried it, it said "Can't find...." and the PC was still bust. I asked Timmy and showed him. This time it didn't say "Couldn't find...."
OK, switch it off and wait. Stays switched off. OK. Switch it back on and start the "Switch off later" program, check it later and it is switched off!!! So hopefully it is working again.......
The postman brought me the new Hard Drive for it s'morning. So it is sat plugged into my laptop with the old "music" hard drive that most stuff can't see plugged in opposite and it is copy/pasting oodles of files. It is about ⅓ of the way through and it has been running for about 4 hours now. Hopefully tomorrow.......