Friday 17 November 2017

On The Way

So we are half way along the M4 to Cardiff airport and my Dad is in mid air getting here too
So we went to the airport and picked him up. On the way back we called into Penllergaer Services and had an early lunch as we all were heading to gym. So after we had dropped my Dad's goods at the hotel we all went to gym where it was a bit strange, as my Dad hasn't seen me exercise for some time it was a bit odd being able to do the exercises to that extent
Then we took Dad back to hotel for nap and I popped home for the same reason
THEN again we all called into Tafarn Y Tanerdy where we had a delicious dinner before dropping Dad back at hotel as we were popping out to Llanelli to see Phill Jupitus who was actually rather entertaining
Pant, pant, exhausted today, tomorrow will be easier but......