Tuesday 28 November 2017

Physio-ing

Then today at lunchtime we had to be in Pyle, about an hour away. Because of time inconvenience we popped to Asda and had a cheap lunch which actually wasn't bad and then we drove the last half a mile to the physio dept. So she kind of said "You look good, what shall we do?" to which I replied "So do you, and dunno".
But we actually did some new to me exercises which I even impressed myself by being able to do etc. First of all we did some "Show off your balance exercises" then putting my left foot on the massive ball seat thing they use and pulling it backwards and forwards. While standing on my wonky right leg. Eventually we were able to do that without holding on with my hand which did even impress me.  Then we did some "Stand on your tiptoes then back to your heels then tiptoes again" which proved very difficult but just about possible with my right foot. Then we were balancing on the bouncy beam and walking back and forward and left and right without holding on. Oh and at some poing I did some hopping on my left leg and on my right leg. It was much harder on the right but I managed
After all this we practiced throwing the gym ball and a volley ball which again made my right arm do strange stuff