Monday 19 March 2018

Were Off

And we are off s'lunchtime to Bridgend to see that Sara the physio so she can advise me about my broken hand and apparently I have been a bit wobblier on my feet recently so she will advise me how to not wobble so much
Well.... they said my hand was just busy recuperating but my walking needs loads more practice so she has made an appointment for me next week when I will take my splint in to have it reset.
Well I have fitted it on tonight. We have said "Keep it on for an hour" so we shall see. It hurts but not too much......
And we popped into Asda close by the center to have lunch too. We were in the center from 12 midday 'til 1.15 then we stopped in on the way home 'cause it takes the best part of an hour to get home from there
And we had decided that I should wear my splint for an hour or two every night when I am sitting at my PC, it doesn't work in bed for me but a couple of hours is good...