Saturday 7 July 2018

Get Rid

Then Timmy and I went into the garage s'morning and sorted out the rubbish before Timmy left. Most of it he said "Yeah, ditch it" but there were a few pieces of txt that he brought indoors to shred as it had important info on it and there were 2 files that he said "Legally you are supposed to keep there for 10 years. The date on them is 8 years ago so I will take them and put them in the office"
Then me and GGtGG came outdoors later and put all the "Throw it away" stuff into the boot of the car having sorted it into "metal" and "rubbish" etc then took it to the tip and ditched a whole boot load of stuff. What's left seems to be mainly various floor tiles and loads and loads of tools. Hammer, screwdriver, spanner, more spanners etc etc. I didn't think I did so much mending but they were all mine