Friday 28 January 2011

Walkies

So I was out the front walking up and down outside with my 'stick. At the top of the slope coincidentally a MOS came past. So I stopped him and told him about how without my 'stick my left foot wouldn't go forward of my right when I walked but it would when I was walking with my 'stick. But a few days ago I tried it without my stick and I seem to have learnt/remembered, but I was too scared to walk without my stick when I was concentrating on moving my left foot, so would he walk next to me and catch me if I feel over.
I didn't fall over and I can now say definitely my left leg is remembering where it is supposed to be going when I swing it forward when I am walking
Then later I walked up my road pushing my 'chair to the end, back down to the other end, then back before sitting down