Tuesday 25 July 2017

What A Noon'eraft

Well we headed Docwards and was seen by the nurse. She said she was amazed about how much better I am etc, I am no longer in the type 2 diabetes "range" etc. Frankly she was amazed and pleased.
Before I saw her I popped into the other bit of reception and asked for my 'script. She had no record of my order, the "system" had been broken over the weekend but she said "I will print it out now and try to get it signed before you come out from the nurse. Which she did
Then we popped into the chemist next door and they had only 1 in stock (I had ordered 2) but gave me that 1 and a note about the other. We got into the car and I said "There is no 'when' on here, go back and ask them", he popped back and said "Within the hour". So we headed round town, to buy more mop heads for "him" and to get a card for Freya's birthday then popped back and fetched the other item. Phew, all done but I am way late for my nap.....